The SMBA HR Circle was established in 2017 to foster the exchange between the HR Professionals of Swiss Companies active in Malaysia on all HR related matters.
- SMBA Human Resource practitioners will be able share best practices for effective human resources management in the following areas;
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- Compensations & Benefits
- Learning & Development
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Human Resource Policies, Practices & HR systems & Compliance
- Union Negotiations
- Right Sizing etc.
- SMBA Human Resource practitioners can keep abreast with in the current trends, changes in government policies, Human Resources Development Fund policies hence create a strategic plan for the present/future needs in their organization.
- SMBA Human Resource practitioners will be able to learn and emulate best practices in relations to Employer of Choice, Employee Retention, Performance Management and Equal Opportunity.
THE ROLE OF SMBA COMMITTEE
SMBA will organize a quarterly HR Circle meeting. SMBA will invite professional experts like e.g. Industrial Relations lawyers to give a talk on Industrial Relations related topics during the HR circle. Thereafter followed by SMBA HR practitioner meetings.
The talk and meeting will be hosted on a rotation basis at the SMBA member’s company/premise.
The Host company can invite their employees, SMBA members and non members to the IR talk.